Children’s Ministries Director
Purpose: To lead children’s ministries.
- Some level of education in the field of childhood human development.
- Evidence a true, mature, and spiritually vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ability to relate well and work well with pastoral staff, ministry colleagues, lay leaders, and congregants.
- Demonstrated children’s ministry skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teaching skills.
- Successful history of developing ministry leaders.
- Agree with the CEFC Statement of Faith and CEFC Vision.
- Be a regular participant in public worship at CEFC.
- Remain a member in good standing of CEFC.
- Oversee regular children’s ministries (including teachers, curriculum, and systems), such as:
- Children’s Church
- Children’s Sunday School
- Midweek Children’s programs
- Oversee special children’s ministries events, such as:
- Vacation Bible School.
- Additional quarterly family and community-oriented events in cooperation with the outreach and missions departments (e.g., Harvest Festival, and Christmas and Easter events).
- Recruit, train, and coach volunteers and teams to assist in the above responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- Reports to the Senior Pastor.
- Relates to the Office Administrator.
- Coordinates with other members of CEFC Staff, as needed.
- Works with volunteer leaders, ministry teams, and the CE committee.
Time Estimation: Part-Time (10 hr/wk).
Note to Applicants: Please send cover letter and resume to .