Purpose: To lead CEFC’s efforts in local evangelism and community outreach.
- Earned bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred), in ministry field.
- Demonstrated evangelism skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, networking, strategic planning, budgeting, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural/urban ministry competencies.
- Successful history of developing and managing ministry partnerships.
- Successful history of developing ministry leaders.
- Has some experience with church planting.
- Design and lead evangelism efforts to the least reached in the local communities, especially within a 15-mile radius of Essex Fells.
- Design and lead community outreach efforts in the local communities.
- Advance existing, and develop new, local evangelism and outreach partnerships.
- Develop evangelism and outreach ministries to local colleges and universities.
- Cooperate with other local evangelical churches for evangelism and outreach.
- Facilitate local church planting initiatives.
- Develop, train, and coach volunteers and teams to assist in the above responsibilities.
Time Estimation: Full Time.
Note to Applicants: Please send cover letter and resume to .