Family Ministries Pastor
Purpose: To lead student ministries and oversee children’s ministries.
- Earned bachelor’s degree (master’s degree, preferred) in ministry field.
- Demonstrated student ministry skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teaching skills.
- Successful history of developing ministry leaders.
- Licensed/ordained with the EFCA, or willing to become so licensed/ordained.
- Lead student ministries, such as:
- Junior High youth group, and related classes and discipleship.
- Senior High youth group, and related classes and discipleship.
- Oversee children’s ministries, such as:
- Children’s Church.
- Children’s Sunday School.
- Midweek Children’s programs.
- Develop and coach volunteers and teams to assist in the above responsibilities.
- Perform ministerial duties (e.g., preaching, weddings, funerals, etc.), occasionally.
Time Estimation: Full Time.