Youth Ministries Director
Purpose: To lead student ministries.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in ministry field, at minimum.
- Evidence a true, mature, and spiritually vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ability to relate and work well with pastoral staff, ministry colleagues, lay leaders, and congregants.
- Demonstrated student ministry skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teaching skills.
- Successful history of developing ministry leaders.
- Lead student ministries, such as:
- Junior High youth group, and related classes and discipleship.
- Senior High youth group, and related classes and discipleship.
- Develop and coach volunteers and teams to assist in the above responsibilities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Time Estimation: Part Time.
Note to Applicants: Please send cover letter and resume to .